Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dreamy Saturday

It had been raining for hours and there was no sign of stopping . The atmosphere had fused with the unique smell of the rainy day and spreading a damp chill at the ground then into my house .
I was alone in my room , sitting in front of my desk filled with tonnes of un-done homeworks but yet I'm still staring at the blanks and leaving my homeworks untouch . I had no mood to do anything since the day I noticed that the exam was just around the corner . On that day onwards , my joyly mood had been drag to somewhere really far and something told me that it won't be back for quite sometime .
My parent were out and that explained why everything was so quite and all I could hear were just the odd noise coming out from my semi-mal-functioning fan and the rain drops thundering the roof .
I got bored with my homeworks . So , i tossed my light blue in colour mechanical pencil and leaned my back against my rattan chair starring at the white ceiling . My eyes became heaver when the rain started to pour harder . I tried to have a nap but thanks to my dog who gave a loud bang at the front door stole my sweet sleep away .
Then , I checked my 'MSN ' to see who were the one are onlining but only the unfriendly ones who won't reply my message were on the list . I wished that the rain would stop so that my line would be a little bit faster but the rain fall heavier then ever .
I got too boring so , I sent a hi to a friend of mine who lost her dog recently . I crossed my fingers , hopping that she would answer . After seconds a flashing orange light blinking at the side of my start button at my desktop .It was her . She replied me "Oo" . At last there were someone who can dragged me out from boredom . I replied back " wat r u doing ?? " . Instantly I received her answer " finding for new MS private server ". For your concern MS is Maple Story , a boring and childish 2-D game but yet most of the teenagers wasted their time on it and that included me .
Later I heard car engine of my dad roaring outside the gate and which means that my parents were back . I end my conservation with a " BB " and switched off my monitor . I got back to my desk and pretended nothing had happed ......

No comments:

Post a Comment