Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Melancholic Day

My sweat rolled down from my forehead and dripping down to the grey and dusty floor in the badminton court of SK Pokok Sena . It was a big court with a huge stage in front and 4 gigantic speakers were placed at every corner of the court . I was sitting on an unfavourable blue plastic chair in front of a 3 x 1.5 meter in sized table cover with a dark red cloth where my team and I placed our gears . The atmosphere there wasn't comfortable at all and it get worse when the day gets hotter . I sat with two of my mates and we were suffering from lethargy and depression , waiting for the last few minutes to pass for the exhibition to end .

Right , about my project ..... Well it wasn't really my project since I'm not really involved in it and most of the idea came from my partner , seems to attract more kids rather than adults but at least it was better then some station that didn't attracted neither kids nor adults . Our place get more congested and chock with people when the visitors tried to get closer to a station right behind of us to check out an awesome project done by students from "Chung Ling " , the ' i-duster ' . It was a duster with a PC fan to sucked in every chalk particles that are bad for health . Well their creative idea pay off by winning the third place . Next , the another school ( i don't know the name ) sat at the right side invented a device that measure the size of a chicken eggs and they share the same fate as we do which is not winning any prize .

I can conclude that the exhibition is my unforgetable experience not because I have a lot of fun but its just pain in the ass .........

No comments:

Post a Comment